It has become clear in recent years that the skin carries many micro-organisms (microbiome) that fulfill an important function in protection and prevention against skin disorders like acne, allergy, atopic eczema, dry skin, infections.
In the prevention and cure of most skin conditions, it is crucial to keep the skin structure and the skin microbiome in good condition!
After many years of research, Chrisal has developed a technology for skin cleansing and care that maximally respects the skin and its microbiome. This patented technology is based on synbiotics, the combination of probiotics and prebiotics.
Probiotics: good bacteria that improve human health, reduce the risk of infections, and install a good protective microbiome on the skin.
Probiotics that remain numerous on the skin even after rinsing ensure permanent extra removal of organic pollution in skin pores. This ensures thorough biological cleansing of the skin.
SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN BENEFITS OF SYNBIO® CONCENTRATES
- Cleansing effect – Probiotics act as dirt removers that clean the skin on a microscope level without the degreasing and disruptive effects of surfactants and alcohols.
- Reduced risk of bad germs and infections – Studies at the Universities of Ghent (Belgium) and Ferrara (Italy) have shown that the use of products with Synbio® Concentrates reduces the risk of pathogens and related infections.
- Anti-inflammatory – Many skin problems such as acne, eczema, and psoriasis have to do with an inflammatory reaction of the skin. Products with Synbio® Concentrates reduce the inflammatory response with less itching and redness.
- Skin barrier repair – A quick repair of the skin barrier is important for the prevention of infections of damaged skin. After only three days of application of products formulated with Synbio® Concentrates there is a noticeably better recovery of the skin compared to the control. In addition, intact skin also has visual advantages because the skin looks healthier and more beautiful.
The Synbio® Concentrates contain a high concentration of probiotics and prebiotics which form and maintain a very stable and healthy microflora.
- SYNBIO® BODY CONCENTRATE: synbiotic blend of Bacillus Ferment and Inulin
- SYNBIO® FACIAL CONCENTRATE: synbiotic blend of Bacillus Ferment and Inulin together with premium active ingredients for face care.
COSMETIC APPLICATIONS OF SYNBIO® CONCENTRATES
- Rinse-off products: 1% of Synbio® Concentrate on skin cleansing products, hand soaps, disinfectants, shower gels.
- Leave-on products: 1% of Synbio® Concentrate in hand and foot care, body creams, face care (recommended in products for skin with acne, eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis). Probiotics remain active on the skin up to 5 days after the last product application!
Interested? Contact us for further information