We are pleased to present our range of chemical adjuvants for the fruit and vegetable sector.
ECSA Chemicals offers specific products in various types of packaging (cans, IBCs, bags). Thanks to our in-house logistics and minimum stock levels, we can guarantee fast and reliable order processing.
Vegetable growers use a variety of methods to ensure healthy and abundant harvests. These include the use of certain chemicals such as nitric acid, phosphoric acid, hydrogen peroxide and sodium hypochlorite. The uses of these chemicals and their effects on vegetable cultivation are described below :
- Increases nitrogen levels in the soil, essential for plant growth.
- Improved supply of plant nutrients.
- Optimum nitrogen supply can lead to higher yields.
- Source of phosphorus, an essential element for plant growth.
- Promotes the development of healthy, strong root systems.
- Supports the formation and development of healthy, high-quality fruit.
- HYDROGEN PEROXYDE (H2O2):
- Disinfects irrigation systems to reduce bacteria and micro-organisms.
- Environmentally-friendly plant protection agent against parasites and pathogens.
- Source of oxygen for the root system in hydroponic systems.
- SODIUM HYPOCHLORITE (BLEACH):
- Disinfection of surfaces, equipment, and transport containers.
- Cleaning of irrigation systems to reduce microbial contamination.
- Seed treatment to reduce the risk of disease and improve germination.
Correct application and dosing are crucial to minimise potential negative impacts and ensure food safety.
Container sizes and quantities are available, usually jerry cans up to 25 litres, drums up to 220 litres and IBCs from 600 to 1200 litres (double-layer VARIBOX/RIKUTEC IBCs are also available on request).
We will be happy to support you with our range of products and services.
Click on the product and ask for a quotation
Not sure which product to choose?
Our experts are on hand to help you choose a product